A quick guide how Stardots handles your data
- We do store personal information about you when you register an account on our website.
- We do store additional personal information about you when you provide your billing address in our web shop.
- We do store information about your usage of our products.
- We do store information about your computer when you activate and use your product license.
- We do protect your communication with us by using encrypted communication between your web browser, and our web server; between our products on your machine and our cloud server.
We do not…
- We do not sell information to any third parties.
- We do not store any personal data you provide to PayPal® when you order products in our web shop.
- We do not transmit or sell any of your scientific data you generate in our application.
- You can request a list of all data we have obtained from you.
- You can request to correct our delete all data we have obtained from you.
- You can contact Stardots Data Protection Officer, Håkan Andersson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below: