Pancreas Image Detector (PID) loads images from the pancreas, finds the islets of Langerhans and determine glucagon (alpha), insluin (beta), and other* cell nuclei, and saves the data and image to a database. Batches of images may be run for fast analysis. PID removes the tedious and error-prone job of counting cells, in an accurate, robust and fast manner. It has been developed and tested with Uppsala university.
- Powered by our Stardots Booter (installation, licensing, upgrades)
- Image Format: TIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG
- Image info: 72 DPI, 24 Bit Color, RBG-coloring.
- No restriction on image size
- Binary File Database
- PC (MAC and Linux to come)
*Contact us for all cell-detection capabilities
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding application availability, user-case stories or pricing.