Evolved Horizon is a desktop application for experiment setup, I/O and analysis. It is free to download, but a license is needed to use the application.
- No programming – you are up and running with an R&D test-setup within minutes
- Patent pending modular approach – easily configure and combine modules to near infinite possibilities
- Hardware support – Arduino1 for cost-effective, off-the-shelf devices using Stardots in-house developed firmware
- Insights – visualize real-time sensor data or compare and perform various data analytics of previously acquired data
- Graphs – sharp, beautifully rendered plots, including 2D-lineplots and 3D-Surface plots.
- Scripting language – execute commands and configure almost every aspect of Evolved Horizon using simple text files; share scripts with colleagues, customize run-scripts for robust and repeatable experimental setups, etc.
- Console – Show detailed application outputs and execute commands or scripts directly into the engine
- Multi-user support – customize each user of Evolved Horizon to specialize the experience.
- Updates – Update the application from our cloud-powered servers, for more hardware support, features and enhancements
- Off-line mode – No internet connection is required (except for license activation and updates)
- Your data is your data – you are in complete control of your data and no information, besides licensing and application update, is transferred to Stardots or any third-parties
1 Evolved Horizon currently supports the following devices:
- Arduino® Zero (via USB)
- Arduino® Due (via USB)
- Arduino® Mega 2650 rev. 3 (via USB)
Supported sensors and actuators
- Voltage Analog In (native, Adafruit® 16Bit, 4Channel ADS1115)
- Voltage Digital In (native)
- Temperature K-Type thermocouple (Adafruit® MAX-31855)
- Temperature RTD PT 100/1000 (Adafruit® MAX-31865)